This Dell Inspiron 13z (5323) video repair tutorial was brought to you by http://www.parts-people.com
SHOP FOR DELL INSPIRON 13Z (5323) PARTS:
Web Camera: http://ppci.me/c/141/420/camera
Complete Inspiron 13z (5323) Parts List in Stock: http://ppci.me/c/141/420
Shop for more than 250,000 Dell parts shipped same day
Tools needed for this repair: 1/8 inch Flat Head & Phillips Screwdriver
Repair Difficulty: Intermediate (Medium)
INSTALLATION & REPAIR INSTRUCTIONS:
- STEP-1: Avoid static discharge by grounding yourself using a wrist grounding strap or by touching a bare metal surface like a connector on the back of the laptop and remove all of the power including the battery and power adapter.
- STEP-2: Slide the battery latches towards the outside of the laptop until they click.
- STEP-3: Follow link to Read More – http://ppci.me/b/FXMu
Having trouble finding the correct part? Contact us, our educated staff can help!
Toll Free: 866-816-5254 or http://www.parts-people.com/contact.htm
PARTS-PEOPLE.COM – ABOUT US
- We stock over 250,000 Genuine Dell laptop parts.
- More than 10 years in business
- Five star ratings from Yelp, InsiderPages, Citysearch, & more
- We have sold over 2 million Dell parts to more than 200,000 customers world-wide
- Complete company history – http://www.parts-people.com/company.htm
Share Us, Like Us, and Follow Us
Thank You for watching our videos.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Jun-26-2017